Bungalow, Overnight Campers & Day Visitor Rules & Information
Arrival, check in and Check out:
• Check in time: 14:00, Check out time strictly: 10:00
• All guests must check in at Reception on arrival, collect a room key and pay a key deposit
• All guests must check out at Reception, hand in the keys & collect a refund on the key deposit
• Day Visitors welcome between 8:00 and 17:00
• Breakfast is served between 07:30 – 11:00
• Dinner is served at 18:30 – only if pre-booked 24 hours in advance
• No dinner is served on Sunday Evenings
Bungalows and Campsites:
• NO MUSIC ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY
• No smoking in the bungalows
• Valuables are kept at own risk – safe facility available at Reception
• No dogs allowed in bungalows
• No fires, except in BBQ pits provided
Fishing and Swimming Pool Area:
• Fishing and Pool Areas are available to our inhouse guests only
• No fire/braais may be made at the swimming pool.
• Swimming pool area must be evacuated at sunset for your own safety. Please mind other residents and keep the noise level down.
• NO swimming in the Fish Dam
• ALL our activities and facilities to be enjoyed on own risk.
• Please ask at Reception about our walking trails, rental of fat bikes and rental of fishing gear
• Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
• No littering – use provided bins for trash
• Please save electricity – turn off lights when not needed.
• Use water sparingly and please report any leaks at Reception.
• Dogs must be on leash – we have free-roaming farm animals.
• Speed Limit is 20km/h
• Please do not break branches from trees to use as fire wood
• Firewood & ice available at Reception
SHOULD GUESTS NOT ADHERE TO THE ABOVE,
THEY MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY.
Thank you very much for your cooperation
and we hope you enjoy your visit to our Oasis